Tuesday, May 12, 2009

About the Maps

Now, a little about those maps showing up at the lower right hand corner of the blog. I added these links to Google maps to provide a handy tool to follow where we are, or where we’re going – if you’re so inclined. But a word about getting them to a size that’s a little easier to use and see.

After you click on your preferred map, you’ll see the map at Item 2, Preview; you’ll also see a big bubble pointing to a specific city. I suggest you minimize the bubble since I only referenced it to get to where I wanted to go.

Second, at Item 1, Customize, you have a number of size selection options. I suggest going to Option 4, Custom and change the width and height to maybe 1200 each. This will pretty much blow up the map to fill the entire screen.

Notice also, the zoom and panning arrows located on the upper left hand corner of the map. At this point, you’re pretty much good to go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment